Summer is going to be here before we know it (although it doesn't really feel like it, considering it is December 14th and it's 60 degrees outside here in Upstate, New York). The earlier you start planning, the better. The professionals at Total Events can help you put together the wedding of your dreams in time for summer.
Some things to think about when you're planning for a wedding on a relatively short time frame:
- Take a deep breath. Cut out the panic-inducing extras. Focus on the bigger picture.
- Start with three essentials: Budget, Guest List, and Style
- Solidify your date. This will help you get your wedding site and reception site decided on and booked.
- Decide on the invitations and get out to friends and family immediately
- Decide on a wedding dress and a tux ASAP
- Decide on your bridal party and task the maid of honor (or another responsible party) to organize their responsibilities
- Put together a checklist that includes: photographers, videographers, cake bakers, caterers, DJs, hair and makeup
These are just a few things we can help you pull together in a short period of time. Total Events has all the resources you need to plan, prepare, and experience a beautiful summer wedding. From themes and décor, to lighting and drapery, we’ve got what you need!
Our goal is to make planning as easy as possible for you. Let us help bring your dreams to life. The time to start is NOW. Contact us today to learn more!