The horses will gallop out of the gates at Saratoga Thoroughbred Race Course on August 23rd this year, making it an ideal weekend to throw a party.
Here are 5 suggestions for a fun, lively Traver’s Day themed party:
1) Call Total Events for tents, linens, lighting and other decorative accessories.
2) Invite guests to dress in their favorite race course attire.
3) Circulate Pink Sheets and/or other tip sheets to bring guests up to speed on the race and odds for each horse. Place friendly “bets” among one another so you an all cheer on your favorites during the race.
4) Serve veggie trays with carrots and celery; fruit platters with apples – all a horse’s favorite snack foods.
5) Order a cake (or make one) in the shape of a horseshoe, a traditional sign of good luck.
Take care of every detail, call Total Events to plan ahead, and be prepared for the party of the season!